- 6 Posts
Perfectly working HTC Vivid soft bricked!
I have had the HTC Vivid 4G for about a year now and have never had any problems with it until now. About a week ago I was experiencing network difficulty with AT&T so I restarted my Vivid and when I did that it just got stuck on the white screen that says "HTC" on it that first appears when an HTC phone is turned on or restarted. That day, my Vivid stayed at that white HTC screen for about 10 hours straight before I had to resort to taking the back plate off and removing the battery. I have always taken good care of my phone and I'm very tech savvy and know what to do and what not to do with androids. Any and all help or comments are appreciated! I need to fix this! Also, I know nothing about bootloaders and flashing and roms. I've never messed with any of that stuff so I'm sure my phone is locked. One last thing, I have tried recovering and boot menu starting my phone and nothing works.
- By shaoliao in forum HTC VividReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:46 PM
- By dana riggins in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 06:05 PM
- By N16HTSTALKER in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:19 AM
- By dingo277 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2012, 03:10 AM
- By anthonyjc23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2012, 07:56 PM