Question about Apps and Battery Usage
OK, new Droid user again and have a question about how the Apps affect Battery usage. I'm using a Note 2 with the latest OS.
So, I wanted to know if the apps are still using battery power when I switch screens? When I press the center (home) button, it shows me thumbnail list of all the apps, areas I've been to or used. I can select and remove them from the list. I am wondering if they are still using battery power until I remove them from the list. If this does tend to use extra battery power, is there an app out there that will definitely turn off the app when I am not using it?
I just don't know how Android manages Memory/power. It just seems that I can watch my battery power decrease, even when it's not being used.
Re: Question about Apps and Battery Usage
Is there possibly a thread that's already addressed this that might not have come up with a search? Over 200 views and no answers, I can't believe there's not people here that have an answer, or at least an understanding of hos this all works.
- 12-13-2012, 01:06 PM #3
- By CircleCrane in forum Motorola ElectrifyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2012, 01:23 AM
- By aknbad23 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2011, 02:57 PM
- By Krook in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 24Last Post: 02-09-2011, 09:33 PM
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2010, 05:50 PM
- By Jerzyiroc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2010, 06:22 PM