- 12-14-2012, 02:58 AM #2
- 35 Posts
Re: Note II-SD card, how to change file destination?
In what circumstance (s)? I've found that most apps have an option in the preferences to determine where things are saved.
Personally though, given that apps can only be installed to the internal memory, I have everything save to the sd card.
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-14-2012, 02:22 PM #4
- By punchfacejay in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 23Last Post: 03-16-2013, 01:30 PM
- By flynlow in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-25-2011, 06:59 PM
- By Legobricke in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:56 AM
- By lsdspikedudley in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:08 AM
- By dsmith1069 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:50 PM