Facebook and Twitter session sessions expired?

Vern441

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Anybody been getting this in their notification tray? This has been happening once I turn my data back on after it being off to save battery. It also asks for you to log back in. Sounds like someone phishing so they can hack my accounts. Any help, or clarifications would be appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's been happening with my Facebook as well. Hopefully it'll stop with the new update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Vern441

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
The Facebook notification is still showing up, but the Twitter notification stopped because I signed in through the notification. I am concerned that someone is trying to hack my accounts. The sign in pages are both the same style, and not very official. Hopefully no problems will arise.

Sent from my Boost SPH - D710BST Galaxy SII.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone's trying to hack you. What was happening for me was that I'd open Facebook, it would say to retry due to no connection even though I was connected to wifi, and then after closing FB and then reopening, I'd get the FB splash screen, and then have to sign in again. I think it was a problem with the FB app, which is not surprising, since it's such a piece of junk. Even the new update, which is native Android and is supposed to be much better, is not that great. Still pretty slow in parts. Man, I wish more people I knew would just get on Google+.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's still happening with my FB app despite the latest update. I read that FB updated some kind of photo upload functionality on the back end just the other day, so I wonder if this triggers a relogin requirement on the mobile app.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante