- 12-15-2012, 09:50 PM #2
- 2,803 Posts
- Calkulin 2.7/Desperado
Re: Battery life
I'm no battery expert and have heard the same thing regarding phone charging over night. Do I do it? Yup. I've seen no difference in the life/performance of the battery with a year of use and probably won't. If problems do come up a replacement is easy to come by and not expensive.
I wouldn't worry about letting the phone charge overnight if you need a full battery when you wake up.
- 12-15-2012, 10:30 PM #4
- By bilobi in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 22Last Post: 06-12-2013, 07:45 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 34Last Post: 06-06-2013, 08:57 AM
- By IIJBII in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 97Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:48 PM
- By kunak83 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 42Last Post: 11-29-2009, 11:28 AM
- By Christopher in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 28Last Post: 11-20-2009, 11:04 PM