- 12-15-2012, 10:50 PM #2
Re: Battery life
I'm no battery expert and have heard the same thing regarding phone charging over night. Do I do it? Yup. I've seen no difference in the life/performance of the battery with a year of use and probably won't. If problems do come up a replacement is easy to come by and not expensive.
I wouldn't worry about letting the phone charge overnight if you need a full battery when you wake up.
- 12-15-2012, 11:30 PM #4
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 35Last Post: 09-07-2013, 01:03 AM
- By bilobi in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 24Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:57 AM
- By IIJBII in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 97Last Post: 03-21-2012, 09:48 PM
- By kunak83 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 42Last Post: 11-29-2009, 12:28 PM
- By chrislitzkow in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 28Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:04 AM