1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry HELP! Playlist songs stop working afte a while

I'm running a new galaxy s2 and am running into a major problem with the playlists I'm creating. After I create a new playlist and spend time putting songs in them they work for a while untill, usually overnight when I try and play them again the song stays at 0 seconds and will not play. I havent found any other forums addressing this problem and I'm going crazy trying to fix it especially since in my trouble shooting i cant seem to find one thing that makes it happen. Its not certain songs or certain playlist. The songs work fine untill for some reason they wont play anymore. My phone recongnizes them and the same song will play if I play it through the normal route (Atrists or albums) but when i play it from a playlist it wont play if anyone can help me please respond. Also i am running this music from an sd card and this is a new problem and it happens with all the music players i try. I was on winamp and then i moved to player pro because i thought the problem was with winamp but its happening with player pro to.
    Last edited by Ryan Wilske; 12-15-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Default Re: HELP! Playlist songs stop working afte a while

I was having this same issue. Check the settings in the players. If you see "auto rescan" checked, uncheck the box.

Sent from my Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx Using Tapatalk