- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What's the fastest way to send a jpg from my PC to my Nexus 4's Gallery?
I need to send images from my Mac and Windows machines to my Nexus 4. What process or app can I use to minimize clicks and taps?
Rant: The Gmail app on the phone won't even save a photo to the Gallery! I just switched from iOS and this seems like a huge flaw in the OS and app integration, like with Google Voice and using Facebook Connect to log into apps. This is a huge reason why iOS gets so many more app downloads IMO. Registration sucks. Facebook Connect fixes it. Integrate it into the OS and it becomes a fly-through experience. I still have about 5x more apps installed on my iPhone than on my Nexus, partly because of this.
- 12-16-2012, 09:35 AM #2
Re: What's the fastest way to send a jpg from my PC to my Nexus 4's Gallery?
Gmail should save any pic to downloads gallery. When you receive a pic: should be given the option to view or to save, if you hit save it will place it in your download file.
Are you not seeing this option or does it not download?
Make sure in settings, you have it set to show pictures in messages. (settings > general settings > show/hide pictures in message)
I use Photobucket for my photo sharing. Easy to use app, shows up in your share options and simple to grab pics from both your PC and phone. (make sure you set the app to download to full resolution)
- 12-17-2012, 07:45 AM #3
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2016, 11:36 AM
- By joey132 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:52 AM
- By Biezestreet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:12 PM
- By krisrock in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2010, 08:27 PM
- By rEVOlution in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:13 PM