1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Default What is the best way to sync you pics and vids (media) to your pc ?

I know there are a lot of old threads but the seem to mostly be about syncing to the clouds, I have 32gb on my EVO LTE and I'm out of space. Iv beef using the cable and drag and dropping but its a pain. I would rather do over the air but I don't mind using the cable if I have to, I don't even care if its automatic.
    Also I have an old WD my book world edition if there is anyway to use that ?
    Thanks for any help.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
    get in da mix

Default Re: What is the best way to sync you pics and vids (media) to your pc ?

Quote Originally Posted by djjeffa View Post
    I know there are a lot of old threads but the seem to mostly be about syncing to the clouds, I have 32gb on my EVO LTE and I'm out of space. Iv beef using the cable and drag and dropping but its a pain. I would rather do over the air but I don't mind using the cable if I have to, I don't even care if its automatic.
    Also I have an old WD my book world edition if there is anyway to use that ?
    Thanks for any help.

I've been using drag and drop its slow tho and some pics won't copy over. I'm interested if anyone can provide a better solution

Sent from Big Red

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

I have never used it but doesn't double twist have a wireles sync option?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

ROM
    Stock

Doubletwist will do what you want via a cord. The paid version will do it OTA.

Be careful, Doubletwist will install crapware from opencandy or something like that.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

Dropbox, Google Drive and Box will all sync to your PC through the Cloud. Dropbox will now let you designate specific folders to sync and has a sync all pics option on the phone as well.

It's been a long time since I've looked at Doubletwist, but then it was mostly for iTunes syncing.

Hope this helps.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Doubletwist will do what you want via a cord.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PvilleComp View Post
    Dropbox, Google Drive and Box will all sync to your PC through the Cloud. Dropbox will now let you designate specific folders to sync and has a sync all pics option on the phone as well.

It's been a long time since I've looked at Doubletwist, but then it was mostly for iTunes syncing.

Hope this helps.
    You say they sync through the clouds but what happens if you have 30gb of media?
    Just curious. If not ill look into double twist.

get in da mix

Global Posts
    461 Global Posts

I've been using Dropbox for a couple years now. Have it set up so that every pic I take is automatically uploaded. Every now and then I go in and delete the ones I don't want saved. Makes it so I don't even have to think about it. It just works. And it's free! Sign up .
    Last edited by gregski; 12-19-2012 at 03:02 PM.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gregski View Post
    I've been using Dropbox for a couple years now. Have it set up so that every pic I take is automatically uploaded. Every now and then I go in and delete the ones I don't want saved. Makes it so I don't even have to think about it. It just works. And it's free! Sign up .
    Thanks but I have 30 gb of media and I really don't want to pay a monthly fee.

get in da mix
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

Anyone else?

get in da mix