Galaxy S3 Battery
So this morning I wasn't really doing anything important, a few phone calls, and my phone is 60 percent dead.
So what does everyone use to monitor their battery use? Is there an app that will tell me what has been killing my battery all morning?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 12-18-2012, 02:34 PM #2
- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Galaxy S3 Battery
I was having similar power issues and posted about it last week. Someone recommended Android Booster. I love it. You can really throttle down your smart phone for your basic text and talk. Then, when you need it, just press a button and let the horses run. It will also tell you what is draining the battery...even though you can get a basic view of it by visiting the battery and section of the settings menu.
This app can also be found on the Google Play Store.
Also make sure that your "Smart Stay" isn't stuck in the on position permanently. I had that happen to me. Look for the eye icon in your notifications bar. If it is, just turn the feature off.
- By Hellfire7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 32Last Post: 04-08-2013, 09:12 AM
- By cea1203 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2013, 11:18 AM
- By philip111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:07 PM
- By beachprance in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2012, 09:56 AM
- By D2TSHR1439 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2012, 10:22 PM