Finicky notification drawer since 4.2
Anybody else experiencing their notification bar doesn't "stick" every time they pull it down? It was a little bouncy in 4.1 but stayed down. Since the 4.2 update, it seems to roll itself back up unless I'm very careful about my swiping motion. Seems quite a bit touchier than before. Granted, we know they messed with that code to add the Quick Actions, so I think it might be a result of the update. Is it just me?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 12-19-2012, 06:12 PM #2
Re: Finicky notification drawer since 4.2
I think it just varies. I noticed that it seemed to bounce back up more easily in 4.1, and stays down better with 4.2. I think the important things to do are (1) make sure you're giving a reasonably long swipe down, rather than a short swipe, and (2) make sure your finger comes off the screen while you're swiping down--i.e., don't allow your finger to be caught going up the screen, even just a little, when you're lifting it off the screen.
- 12-19-2012, 06:26 PM #3
- By MrProph in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2012, 07:55 PM
- By samkatz in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:23 PM
- By j_ko in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-24-2011, 10:50 PM
- By slinky317 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 12:11 PM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:05 AM