- 5 Posts
Keep battery icon and clock on top
Posting this on several sub-forums; hope that's ok.
Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered before.
Does anyone know of a way to keep the battery icon and clock display visible when using full screen apps?
I'm running stock Gingerbread (Android 2.3.5) on a Samsung Galaxy SII (i9100).
- By YossiD in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2012, 01:46 AM
- By keerf in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:07 AM
- By David R. Branine in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:27 AM
- By tapout84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:58 AM
- By kalex in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2011, 09:35 AM