How to proceed from WIFI screen
I buyed Nexus 10, and tried use it
But already in beginning face a problem
When i turn on tablet i see Welcome screen
After choosing language- English and pressing Start button, i go to Wi-Fi connection screen
And here i am stuck
I select Wi-Fi connection. and it is connect, but i still stay in this page
Somebody knows what i do wrong?
- 12-20-2012, 07:37 AM #2
- 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM #5
- 04-22-2013, 06:25 AM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: How to proceed from WIFI screen
I am having exactly the same problem and it's not clear how it was solved. I get to the "Select Wi-Fi" screen (and there's no option but to go here) and I select my network. It doesn't appear to connect, which may be the problem, but I can't *do* anything else. There are no other options. I am stuck and my "nexus 10" is now a brick. I can restart and get back to where I am, but that's it.
Wifi is at the moment open. I could set it to something else if that helped. Network is detected - appears in the list - connect is an option and no complaint is made that it can't connect. Just nothing happens.
- By Android Newbie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 22Last Post: 08-08-2013, 06:45 AM
- By iastonish in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:02 PM
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:43 AM
- By dfine1966 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:39 AM