How to proceed from WIFI screen

Ruslan Kozlov

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I buyed Nexus 10, and tried use it
But already in beginning face a problem

When i turn on tablet i see Welcome screen
After choosing language- English and pressing Start button, i go to Wi-Fi connection screen
And here i am stuck

I select Wi-Fi connection. and it is connect, but i still stay in this page

Somebody knows what i do wrong?

Thanks

mattatwar1

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there a continue button or arrow? Or you should be able and go back skip signing in and sign in when u get it past the start

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Francis Davey

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I am having exactly the same problem and it's not clear how it was solved. I get to the "Select Wi-Fi" screen (and there's no option but to go here) and I select my network. It doesn't appear to connect, which may be the problem, but I can't *do* anything else. There are no other options. I am stuck and my "nexus 10" is now a brick. I can restart and get back to where I am, but that's it.

Wifi is at the moment open. I could set it to something else if that helped. Network is detected - appears in the list - connect is an option and no complaint is made that it can't connect. Just nothing happens.

Francis

kdgleaves

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi Francis, did you ever work out how to get apst your wifi screen? I've got the same problem. Tried twrp recovery, wiping cache and dalvik, tried reloading system and boot images from factory images. Obviously I don't really care about losing data, just want to get the device working again. Anybody have any new ideas? I've tried evey tutorial for recovering from soft or hard bricking. Please help - I use linux, not windlows, not a noob but I'm not a programmer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta