S Calendar not syncing Google Calendar Subscriptions
So when i go into my Google calendar online I can subscribe to an event feed. That works great. I can see the events in my calendar. However when i go to my S3 and make sure that my account settings are syncing the calendar i only see items i have entered and not the subscription items. Is this how its supposed to work?
Re: S Calendar not syncing Google Calendar Subscriptions
It must be an S Planner or Android thing because I booted into webOS on my TouchPad and the subscribed calendar events show up there.
 never mind. this was an ID10T error. In the calendar app you can check which calendars under each account are to be displayed. For my Google account the subscription calendar was unchecked.
- By matthewriley in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2012, 04:52 PM
- By bigurn3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:04 PM
- By clevin in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2011, 08:00 PM
- By red.drako in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2010, 07:34 PM
- By poastable in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 10:07 AM