Where find old android cheap but can still handle JellyBean Slim
I'm trying to teach myself about rooting and changing an android os to JellyBean Slim. But have no experience with androids to be able to decifer all the differences.
I'm on Tmobile and in the end will probably keep it for a back up phone. Looking for under $85, wouldn't care about dents nor scratches, except needs a decent touch screen, a tiny amount of scuff on screen would be ok.
Any suggestions/ideas where to start looking and what to look for?The Practical BBQ'r !
- 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM #2
Re: Where find old android cheap but can still handle JellyBean Slim
You could check our Marketplace forums and see what is listed in there. You might find something that fits your price. It will however have to be a much newer device to support installing (flashing) Android 4.1.x on the device.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By CloudBusterr in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
- By gundon in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:47 PM
- By SolidOrange in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2010, 08:02 PM
- By al7601 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:04 PM
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:26 PM