- 43 Posts
GN2 usb connection issue when transfering files to PC.
I am getting an error message when I try to move pictures or videos off of my GN2 on to my pc using a USB connection.
In file manager I open up the phone drive and then my SD card. I see and select the files I want to copy over. When I drag and drop them from the phone into the new folder on my PC an error comes up that "the requested resource is in use." It won't even let me move them to a new file folder on the phone.
Any help would be appreciated..
- By alistairfellowes in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:48 AM
- By ecigg in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 31Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:41 PM
- By Kim Cini in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:02 PM
- By af250xxl in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2012, 09:45 PM
- By conlinlord in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2011, 06:01 AM