- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Transform Battery HELP
I dont know if anyone can help but my phone recently died when i was away from home and when i got home and plugged it in it says that the battery is disconected and cannot charge. ive unplugged it and checked to make sure the batter is in all the way but it still says it is disconnected. can anyone please help me figure out why it is doing this?
- 12-23-2012, 12:39 PM #2
Re: Samsung Transform Battery HELP
it could be a battery issue. Replace the battery and see of that helps. Otherwise, something with the connection might be faulty, charger, or the hardware.
- By IIJBII in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 97Last Post: 03-21-2012, 09:48 PM
- By chaosreins in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:27 PM
- By patricknewcomb in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:13 PM
- By ballajb in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2010, 09:19 AM
- By RamboDroid in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:48 AM