Switching LauncherPro On and Off

Clemsonpablo

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Today, I installed LauncherPro on my DroidX, its pretty cool and all, but if I start having problems or something I want to be able to switch back to the default. However, I can't figure out how to do that, and really I don't know how I launched it in the first place...I think i accidentally clicked the home key 2 or 3 times in a row.

So, can someone tell me how to switch between LauncherPro and the default (Moto's Launcher I guess)?

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
The only other option I can think of is actually uninstalling LauncherPro. You can backup your LauncherPro settings and configs, then uninstall. At least that way if you want to go back to LauncherPro, you don't have to set up everything again.

Clemsonpablo

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually saw somewhere to try a program called home switcher which kind of works until you hit home twice in a row or whatever.

Last edited:

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I was having a similar issue but i said to use htc as default how do i change that to get the option. Its doing the same thing for the handchacent sms thing.

IceDree

= I C E D R E E = ?
Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
You should try force closing (from setting \\ Applications) it after clearing the defaults
I hope it works out for you , I do it in my ADW launcher starts to act weird then i start the Launcher again & it works well in my MileStone

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Wondered the same thing the moment I realized that it hadn't copied my shortcuts from the stock launcher. Noticed that when I hit Home, I had options, so I have not YET set it to default to LauncherPro...I know it's too late once you've done that. But if you end up reinstalling, leave that default alone. I have to say that it's super dumb for them to not have created a button to get to the original home just in case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay