- 332 Posts
- 12-24-2012, 06:27 AM #2
- 12-24-2012, 07:00 AM #3
- 12-24-2012, 09:31 PM #4
- 4,023 Posts
Re: How to get rid of annoying mobile ads on your Android Phone
if the ads are notifications ads simple uninstall it. else if they are just build-in ads try purchasing pro version.
I had may aps which had ads. when there was deals like $0.10(10 billion downloads) and $0.25(25 billion downloads) and 0.49(some sale). i made all app pro so that it wont show ads.
- 12-25-2012, 10:13 AM #6
- By Clandestine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:52 AM
- By koopakid08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:42 PM
- By Spunjer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2010, 09:16 AM
- By jmk32 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
- By dchamero in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:42 PM