- 153 Posts
kindle fire HD 7" (199$) or samsung galaxy s2 through virgin mobile (329$) ?
basically I want a new mobile device - been using an old optimus V. I kinda want a tablet (the kindle fire) but the guy at radio shack said he would rather upgrade his phone than have buy a tablet. But the thing is I just moved here and I don't know anyone and wont be attending college until next year. I use maybe 5 minutes a month, rest of the time I just use it for internet. But the guy said getting a new phone would be cooler, but I mostly want the tablet....but when I go to college again I don't know what I should get to fit in.
What do y'all think?
What should I do?
- 12-24-2012, 09:27 PM #2
- 6,009 Posts
Re: kindle fire HD 7" (199$) or samsung galaxy s2 through virgin mobile (329$) ?
Please DONOT buy a Kindle fire no matter what!!! buying a fire is foolish thing to do. buy a Nexus 7 or if you want 10 inch buy nexus 10.
nexus 7 is also $199. let me ask you this.
option1: you have a very powerful processor and have no limitation. better screen everything better (Nexus 7)
option 2: everything inferior to option 1. same price. what would you buy? (Kindle)
- 12-25-2012, 05:56 AM #4
- By karitas310 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:05 PM
- By voronthered in forum Phone WarsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-18-2011, 02:56 PM
- By rareigns in forum Phone WarsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:27 AM
- By ben dover in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 64Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:34 PM
- By in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM