How to Bypass Pattern Lock Screen on Crappy Android?
First of all, Merry Christmas everyone!
So I bought this TV the other day and along with it came this non-branded Samsung Galaxy Y rip off. I decided to make a quick buck off it by selling it online, but the problem is, It comes with pattern lock screen and a combination that I know nothing of. I tried putting my SIM into and calling, but the furthest I got was the contacts and messages tab.
How else can I reset the phone?
Any help would be appreciated!
- 12-25-2012, 01:37 PM #2
- 12-26-2012, 10:09 AM #4
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2012, 11:43 AM
- By DroidXcon in forum Samsung ContinuumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:25 AM
- By jaythagod in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 26Last Post: 04-14-2012, 01:07 AM
- By gsrrr in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2011, 02:31 AM
- By desk789 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:46 PM