- 5 Posts
My HTC One V won't boot completely after custom rom installation
I installed a custom rom, after following the procedures from here http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...elly-bean.html. but after i install the rom and reboot my phone it gets stuck at the HTC quietly brilliant screen. I shut it down and went into hboot and then recovery again. from there i installed wiped it and did a factory reset. then i tried to boot my phone, but nothing again. lastly, i tried a different rom, paranoid android. i installed it and get past the htc quietly brilliant screen, but then it gets stuck at the paranoid android screen. What the hell is wrong? can i get my phone back to normal?
- 12-30-2012, 04:25 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: My HTC One V won't boot completely after custom rom installation
Don't worry.....i suppose u have your s-on(check it on bootloader screen).However there haven't been any significant ways to get it off as yet,but still you can get back to your stock ROM.All you need is your stock boot.img and recovery.img which you can get from your previous stock back up(I hope u have it ) and flash both manually from cmd.After this again restore your stock rom and VOILLA!!!
- By deltasig41 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-11-2015, 10:48 PM
- By Fercho980 in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:09 AM
- By m-hyder in forum HTC One XReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:21 AM
- By JNazzaro in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2012, 01:05 AM
- By bellamyepl in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2012, 02:27 PM