- 1 Posts
How to delete miscellaneous files!
I have my galaxy note now for one year ( international unlocked version ) Not rooted .
I tried to instal applications but it says I have no free room anymore . I moved all my apps to sd card with app2sd .And i still have 16 Gb free ( I have a 32 gb card )
My phone has 16gb internal and if I go to setting/storage It says I have 12.43 GB !! miscellaneous files ! if i click on it says external_sd 11.07 gb and If I try to delete it it always come back !!
please help me !
Here are some screenshots
- By StarFyre in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:58 AM
- By volcom.airsoft in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:51 AM
- By pussfeller in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 06-22-2010, 07:45 PM
- By thatguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM
- By Vastman in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2009, 09:28 PM