- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Droid 3 Camera issues (sorry if this is already a thread)
Hi, I'm Veronica. I've had a motorola/verizon Droid 3 for almost 2 years and I haven't had camera problems up until last week. I went to open my camera and it said "camera is unable to intialize". I tried to open the camera via instagram and it forced the app to close. I've read through many different forums, and they all said to clear the data out of the camera app, so I did that. Now I can use the camera on the back of the phone, but when I try to use the camera on the side with the screen or the camera in instagram, it still says the camera is unable to initialize. Does anyone know how to fix this?
- 12-27-2012, 10:51 AM #2
Re: Droid 3 Camera issues (sorry if this is already a thread)
If it has been two years, try doing a factory reset to see if that clears it up? If you reset the software and it still occurs it may be damage of some sort?
- By TrendyProfessional1 in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:15 AM
- By bst5005 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2011, 06:03 PM
- By joek1971 in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:56 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2010, 01:03 AM
- By BerrySquasher in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:05 PM