- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Touch screen is unresponsive, not cracked: phone boots, can factory reset
What does this mean? My screen isn't cracked or broken in anyway - it is flawless and displays the reset menus fine. I have hard reset and everything seems to function fine, speakers too, just not the touch digitizer.
What's broken and is there some kind of troubleshooting guide to figure out what I need to replace or try?
I dropped it on the floor by the way. Thanks for ANY ideas or links or any help, thank you.
- By celliott707 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 27Last Post: 02-19-2017, 06:04 PM
- By whit3boy2121 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2012, 04:03 PM
- By zachary.rafferty in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:02 PM
- By griswolds53 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:14 PM
- By hawaiijedi in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2010, 10:33 AM