- 2 Posts
LG Optimus Elite Force Closing [PLEASE HELP]
Hey everyone, never used this site before, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place.
Anyways, I recently have had a problem with my LG Optimus Elite from Virgin Mobile
I bought it off of eBay from a good seller, bought from him before and no problems.
So I had it for about a month and it was perfectly fine and I loved it, then one day I put it down on my desk to do my homework and when I picked it up, I had to close out numerous force close messages.
It was mostly Google stuff that had stopped working
I didn't download anything recent previous to this happening. In the notification bar there is also a thing that says Activate Now. I can't use anything such as phone/text/email
and I can't turn on my background data to download apps.
There is also no option to factory reset which is odd but I already took everything off my SD card.
I really really liked this phone and I am looking for any help! Thank you
- By masterdam17 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2013, 03:42 AM
- By Meghan Lattimore in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2013, 12:59 AM
- By Rune Arc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:31 PM
- By renteria00 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:50 AM
- By dgreen37 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-2012, 03:40 PM