- 2 Posts
Need help installing file
Alright, so I am new to android and I am trying to install an app I downloaded. I have downloaded a file which when unrar'd contained two files; one was an apk file about 7 mb and the other a folder with a file called something like main. 3594.com.
I need help installing this because when I try to install the apk nothing happens
I heard of something called an obb file? I am confused what to do all help would be appreciated
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums
- 12-29-2012, 08:14 PM #2
- 2,328 Posts
Re: Need help installing file
Judging by what you've said, I'm guessing this wasn't acquired through a legit site and I hope you aren't about to install a virus, not to mention this raises piracy questions. Those aside, you're always best to install via Google Play (I think Amazon also has trusted apps, but I've never used it) to make sure your phone can handle it and get the right version, it will install right, should work, and don't have to worry about malware.
- 12-30-2012, 07:28 AM #3
- By kaligirl76 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2011, 07:25 PM
- By LVracerGT in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2010, 01:12 AM
- By Willy in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2010, 06:01 PM
- By Rollred1995 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2010, 09:15 PM
- By Zerazac in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:15 PM