HELP! My Screen Isn't Working Right! DESPERATE!

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
So here's the situation:

My Virgin Mobile HTC EVO 3D on ICS is having touch screen issues...but only in games. In games such as Minecraft: PE, Modern Combat 4, Modern Combat 3, COD:BOZ, N64oid, and similar games which use an on-screen joystick, it isn't working. I can place my finger on the joystick (or where it's supposed to be) and try and touch and drag, but it either doesn't respond or responds for half a second then acts as if my thumb isn't even there. It's really driving me insane. I'm not able to play any of these expensive apps anymore. My old EVO 3D recently killed itself due to an unknown issue, so VM sent me the phone I have now literally the day after Christmas. I had this same issue with my last EVO 3D. It's gotten to the point where I'm considering purchasing a PowerA MOGA controller, just so I can play these apps. Has anyone else had this problem? If you have a fix, PLEASE speak up!

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Only thing I can think of is that some screen dimming apps can mess with touch screen sensitivity sometimes. Do you use an app like that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer