- 1 Posts
- 04-04-2013, 05:54 AM #2
- 06-08-2013, 08:56 AM #3
Re: [Q] Root help needed- rare android phone: Rugged Smartphone The Titan (not HTC)
You cant brick your phone simply by attempting to root it (the files only work with your sdcard) at worst the process will stall and you'll have to reboot your device, and I doubt a spokesman would tell you anything. I would try the latest gingerbreak apk. If that doesn't work, you could try loading superoneclick up with ratc (although that exploit should be fixed) or zergrush and see if that works.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2CURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- By ScottiePP7 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2012, 03:25 PM
- By megazac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:54 PM
- By terrapin in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:30 PM
- By Ivone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:32 PM
- By haut92 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:37 PM