- 1 Posts
- 04-04-2013, 05:54 AM #2
- 06-08-2013, 08:56 AM #3
Re: [Q] Root help needed- rare android phone: Rugged Smartphone The Titan (not HTC)
You cant brick your phone simply by attempting to root it (the files only work with your sdcard) at worst the process will stall and you'll have to reboot your device, and I doubt a spokesman would tell you anything. I would try the latest gingerbreak apk. If that doesn't work, you could try loading superoneclick up with ratc (although that exploit should be fixed) or zergrush and see if that works.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By ScottiePP7 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2012, 03:25 PM
- By megazac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:54 PM
- By brother_esau in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2011, 04:30 PM
- By Ivone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:32 PM
- By haut92 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:37 PM