Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Default Re: How to permanently block Google Play Services from installing automatically?

If you don't want Google service on your phone then don't buy a Google phone(Android). Get an IPhone then you get Apple services on the phone. Windows phone? Then you will have Microsoft services on that phone. If you want to use your phone as a phone then get a flip phone. Getting upset over this is like being upset that Microsoft or Apple are sending updates to your PC or Mac. Its part of the system OS even thou its called Play Service it dose more the just that and when you uninstall it your not your only rolling it back from the last update your not truly removing it from your phone. Nobody it's forcing anything on you its like going to Starbucks ordering a coffee and then getting mad at you got Starbucks coffee. It's a Google phone its going to have Google services part of it that make it work like oh my gosh a Google phone

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: How to permanently block Google Play Services from installing automatically?

Hey can you please post the exact procedure you followed?

Global Posts
    4,368 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by Aky Goel View Post
    Proceedure for what? If you have a Google (android) phone, you have Google Services. Having an Android phone without Google Services is like having a river without water.

Quote Originally Posted by Aky Goel View Post
    Back when this topic was first made Google Play Services were not nearly as key to the operation of many apps and functions of the system as they are now. I wouldn't have recommended it before, but I would definitely not recommend removing play services at this point.

Global Posts
    7,177 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Ancient thread cleaned and closed - most posts were trolling, insulting others and/or violating forum rules regarding pirating apps, etc. Fair warning: there is very little grace granted for those who want to trash our ambassadors. If you disagree, make your argument and be done. If you can't make your point without being rude, without trolling and without insulting our volunteer staff then don't bother posting. This isn't the place for that nonsense.
    Thanked by 3:
    VDub2174 and B. Diddy like this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12