apps not working, data resets after restart.
Hi everyone. .
I am having a problem with my galaxy note 2, jellybean 4.1.2, rooted
After I restart my device, some apps stops working, when I clikc them, it says unfortunately, the app XXX stopped working.. with no report option.
Also, some apps that still working, their data just get reset.. like I have never opened them..
This is really annoying me alot..
I tried a factory reset and flashing new jellybean version (4.1.2) but I am still having this problem.. anyone can tell me whats happening? It's like the device is not loading the apps after restart or what exactly?
Please anyone could help me?
Note: no matter where apps are coming from (play store, amazon appstore, others) they just stop working.. and I will have to re install them..
Please helpp this is frustrating..
- 01-03-2013, 10:39 AM #2
- 01-03-2013, 11:49 AM #4
Re: apps not working, data resets after restart.
Does this happen immediately after factory reset or once you get apps installed? It could also be an issue caused by a bad app. If this is the case, factory reet and re-install apps one at a time paying close attention to when the problem occurs and what app may have been installed around that time.
- 01-03-2013, 12:51 PM #6
- By choclab1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:19 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 25Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:27 PM
- By jkm2282 in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2012, 01:18 PM
- By MAGiK9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2011, 06:44 AM
- By stevied3 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:27 PM