apps not working, data resets after restart.

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. .

I am having a problem with my galaxy note 2, jellybean 4.1.2, rooted

After I restart my device, some apps stops working, when I clikc them, it says unfortunately, the app XXX stopped working.. with no report option.

Also, some apps that still working, their data just get reset.. like I have never opened them..

This is really annoying me alot..

I tried a factory reset and flashing new jellybean version (4.1.2) but I am still having this problem.. anyone can tell me whats happening? It's like the device is not loading the apps after restart or what exactly?

Please anyone could help me?

Note: no matter where apps are coming from (play store, amazon appstore, others) they just stop working.. and I will have to re install them..

Please helpp :( this is frustrating..

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you using a custom ROM or a stock, rooted version?

Are apps being loaded onto the external sd card rather than the internal sd card?

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Stock one..

Internal storage.. I cant move apps to external SD anyways, unless using directory bind which I dont use

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Does this happen immediately after factory reset or once you get apps installed? It could also be an issue caused by a bad app. If this is the case, factory reet and re-install apps one at a time paying close attention to when the problem occurs and what app may have been installed around that time.

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
All this happens after I restart my device.. just a normal restart.. they dont work after the restart so I will have to re download them..

I have tried to factory reset but it didnt help to solve this problem

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
This seems to be a device specific issue and perhaps should be moved to the appropriate forum by a Moderator for more visibility by persons with the same device. Hope you are able to get this sorted out.

MHH779

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for trying...

Anyone can help?

This is only happening on my note 2.. S3 is working fine.. but I dont use S3.. I like note 2 more

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21