Can't decide, android or iOS?
hey I am an ios user, hoping to switch to android I have a Nexus 7 but am thinking about returning it now that apple is making a thinner ipad 5 (I have the ipad 2) I just dont know if I should buy android because it looks like android is falling apart now that samsung is shifting more to tizen and android tabs (Besides nexus ) arent selling well. Advice?
- 01-04-2013, 03:31 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 03:49 AM #3
- 36 Posts
Re: Can't decide, android or iOS?
Personally I wouldn't stick with ios. There isn't anything on it that can't be done in android. Android has most features and those which it doesn't do, chances are its going to be developed anyway.
I've aways looked atthis question like this, do you want a device that is powered by a global company who are still trying to give customers what they want, or the industry bully whos been churning out the same software with minor updates since iso 1....
Don't just follow the crowd...
Sent from my GT-N8010 using Android Central Forums
- By Pdelponte in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2012, 05:25 PM
- By Ms Charli in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 36Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:40 PM
- By gohangel in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 28Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:25 AM
- By NathanCCI in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 02:24 PM
- By BOSSY TEXAS CHICK in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 09-23-2011, 05:47 AM