- 01-04-2013, 07:36 AM #2
- 01-04-2013, 10:28 AM #3
Re: Odp: if i usb tether my home wifi with my android on my desktop, will i get the full speed?
WiFi speed (54 Mbps is the highest possible speed) cannot beat USB 2.0 transfer speed (280 Mbps), so the only overhead is just the processing of data and sending it to your computer which depends on the software. But the speed should not be that different compared to a real WiFi card connected to your computer.
- By wbpete in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 07:22 PM
- By ragnarokx in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 77Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:54 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:23 PM
- By tracerit in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:27 PM
- By shura1980 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:16 AM