Density Changer!! Help!!

gahad

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I have a serious problem and I want you help.
I wanted to change the size of my icons, so that more of them could fit on the screen. So I download LCD Density Modder and Increased the amount to 160. After I booted my phone, my screen got zoomed in instead of decreasing. Now I cant even type up my password cause the numbers can't fit in the screen. I have no access to my phone because my phone is locked. Btw, I have a Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 (rooted) . I am a total noob at this, so please help me!!!

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Odp: Density Changer!! Help!!

Thats because dencity info in system decides which graphics resolution to use in order fit graphics in specific screen size, system thinking that it deals with higher dencity it delivers higher resolution graphics that look big real dencity of your real screen dencity. So you need to deincrese dencity insted of incresing, this way system will place lower resolution graphics that will be smaller

gahad

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Odp: Density Changer!! Help!!

I fixed it after a FDR, which removed the password protection. But the density was the same, so I opened the LCD Density Modder and changed it after a long struggle. Hopefully everything is fixed, thanks for the reply, Shadowriver, now I understand.

Peacen1k

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

Apex launcher will let you change the icon size and the icon placement grid.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Good to see you got it fixed. As Peacen1k said, Apex launcher will allow you to change the icon size, as will other launchers. Launchers can also allow you to change the number of rows and columns on the home screen to fit more apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz