Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Convert block capitals handwriting to sentence case

Hi all,

I've recently got my first ever smartphone, a Galaxy Note 2, and I like it a lot. I especially like being able to enter text with the stylus in my own handwriting.

The catch is that I write in BLOCK CAPITALS, and I would like the phone to automagically convert this input into lowercase (or ideally sentence case). I've tried googling around for an app or setting to do this, but all I could find was guidance for app developers on case conversion.

Please don't tell me to learn to write in lowercase or to use an onscreen keyboard; I bought the phone as a paper notebook replacement, not as a tiny laptop.

Thanks in advance,

Buzko

Default Re: Convert block capitals handwriting to sentence case

It converts written test as it is entered. Enter in block capitals, transcribes in capitals. Seems straight forward.
    My Desktop Connection
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hi MobileMadness002,

I understand that the phone transcribes the text as written. However, if I put block capitals into my text messages, IT WILL SEEM AS IF I AM SHOUTING ALL THE TIME, WHICH IS NOT THE IMPRESSION I WANT TO GIVE. You see?

I am looking for some app or setting to turn TEXT LIKE THIS into either text like this or Text like this.

Thanks,

Buzko.

I know what your looking for, but as far as I can tell it does not exist. Even searching Play store yielded no results.

Your welcome.
    My Desktop Connection