- 2 Posts
Convert block capitals handwriting to sentence case
I've recently got my first ever smartphone, a Galaxy Note 2, and I like it a lot. I especially like being able to enter text with the stylus in my own handwriting.
The catch is that I write in BLOCK CAPITALS, and I would like the phone to automagically convert this input into lowercase (or ideally sentence case). I've tried googling around for an app or setting to do this, but all I could find was guidance for app developers on case conversion.
Please don't tell me to learn to write in lowercase or to use an onscreen keyboard; I bought the phone as a paper notebook replacement, not as a tiny laptop.
Thanks in advance,
- 01-05-2013, 06:57 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Convert block capitals handwriting to sentence case
I understand that the phone transcribes the text as written. However, if I put block capitals into my text messages, IT WILL SEEM AS IF I AM SHOUTING ALL THE TIME, WHICH IS NOT THE IMPRESSION I WANT TO GIVE. You see?
I am looking for some app or setting to turn TEXT LIKE THIS into either text like this or Text like this.
- 01-05-2013, 07:24 PM #4
- By GalaxySoft in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2012, 02:26 AM
- By forumsid987 in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 47Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:09 PM
- By drmegabyte#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:03 AM
- By YaBoiD in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 24Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:12 PM
- By sniffs in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:53 PM