I DELETED my voicemail number by accident (PLEASE HELP)

RangerJP007

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I just got a Nexus 4 and activated it with a Straighttalk (at&t) SIMS card. I have been using Straighttalk for a while now and simply moved my cell # to this phone. I love the Nexus 4 so far although while I did something pretty silly.... I was messing around with the voicemail settings I accidentally deleted the Voicemail Number that was on the phone.

Now whenever I try to call my phone a voice message comes up which says "Sorry the person you have called does not have voice box set up ect...." Mind you that I did have a voicemail box set-up before I deleted this voicemail number on the phone. I have tried to replace the "Voicemail #" with my own cell phone number but that does not help. Also I have tried just holding down the number 1 but that same message comes up. When I call *86 it says "message cannot be completed as dialed".....

IS THERE ANYWAY TO FIND OUT WHAT MY VOICEMAIL NUMBER IS?

Any information or suggestions would be HUGELY appreciated... I spent three very frustrating hours talking to some guy from straight talk about this issue without any progress.

Thanks!
Josh

RangerJP007

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I just wanted to report that I contacted Straight Talk again, and - with a different person - was able to resolve the issue by simple entering a new voicemail number that she gave me and resetting my voicemail box. Thanks