Need Feedback - Custom Theme

Strider2112

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
January 6, 2013 Edit: The pictures should be visible now, I was using dropbox before and I don't think it worked.

Hi Android Central,

Not even sure if this is the correct place in the forums for this post or not. If not, I'm sure it will be moved.

Anyhow, I have created a theme for my Galaxy S3, and I am looking for some constructive feedback from the community regarding what you guys think is good, what is not so good, etcetera. Please note, that this is not a guide on how to make this theme, as well as I can not "give" it to you since it is custom made.

Anyway, here it is:
Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Page 5:

You should be able to click on each thumbnail to open it directly to a larger version. Not sure if it works on other browsers, but if it doesn't, let me know.

As you can see, some choices I made were getting rid of the dock (as it is traditionally), and getting rid of the status bar. You navigate the screens by clicking on each of the buttons at the bottom of the screen, displaying what is in them.

What I am looking for you guys, is what you think could be done to make it better. I like it, but just barely, I know it can be better - I just don't know how.

Last edited:

Strider2112

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
There, I think it is fixed now, I was using Dropbox before and I think maybe it only showed them to me because my dropbox account is private. I use it because as soon as I take the screenshot it is available on my PC thanks to dropbox :)

But i'm using postimage.org now, so it should work

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
hmm can you suggest me some ideas? I think I got that one from zedge and just slightly modified it

maybe its just me! I really didnt get the wow because of the wallpaper.
I dont know you can pick the popular wallpaper in Zedge and bring it up here for a vote.

according to me the problem is not with the wallpaper itself but with the color of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis