- 01-06-2013, 04:44 PM #2
- 2,340 Posts
Re: how can i download adobe flash
Go to Google Play on your phone and then to your apps. Swipe over to the All Apps tab to see the list of every app you've ever installed, even ones you've uninstalled. You should find Flash in there and reinstall it. Doing a search for it in Play isn't likely to show it because it's not officially supported on ICS and JB.
There are a couple other ways to try getting it, but this seems to be the easiest for most people.
- 01-06-2013, 07:04 PM #3
how can i download adobe flash
That will only work if he previously had it installed. If not, Flash isn't supported any longer so you can't download it from the Play store. However you can still get it directly from Adobe.
- 01-06-2013, 07:40 PM #4
- 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM #5
- By popologuy in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:30 PM
- By markw10 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:56 PM
- By reynaldo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2010, 09:54 PM
- By sracercelica in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:35 PM
- By BadPeekSell in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2010, 07:38 PM