Seek advice for laggy, buggy tablet
I have a Vizio Vtab running factory updated Honeycomb that has never been troublesome, I enjoy it and use it regularly. It is just about 1 year old now however and seems to be running more and more buggy. Apps freezing, screens hanging, lots of random lag in and out of apps, and apps crashing. My instinct tells me I should do a factory reset and start over with it but is that even necessary with Android?
I don't know if I'm having Android related issues or have some third party app dragging things around - and honestly I wouldn't know how to figure out the answer to that question. Can anyone offer any troubleshooting suggestions? Help is very much appreciated!
- 01-07-2013, 10:45 AM #2
Odp: Seek advice for laggy, buggy tablet
Go to developer setnings and turn on cpu usage monitor and see if theres any app that makes cpu busy when device is idle. Also you could close services that you dont need.
- 01-07-2013, 11:40 AM #4
- By Folkert in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2011, 04:50 AM
- By Freymoour in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 05:28 PM
- By ilivetowin in forum Android AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:29 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 29Last Post: 05-26-2010, 10:31 PM
- By palmsolo in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 80Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:27 AM