Replacement phone, Google rest or?
My replacement inc2 will arrive tomorrow, I'm prepared to root and flash and restore my nandroid. However, what do I do so Google knows it's a replacement and not a new device? This is my first hardware replacement, thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-09-2013, 07:25 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: Replacement phone, Google rest or?
Whenever you first start it up, there should be an option to restore your Google account to your device. What this does, is it re-installs the apps you previously had, and logs you into your Google applications with your email.Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!
- 01-09-2013, 07:32 PM #3
- By rconnell1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2012, 01:29 PM
- By gabrielzorz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-27-2010, 07:58 PM
- By keri2000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
- By NPTran23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
- By The Protagonist in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:06 PM