- 1 Posts
I did a really stupid thing (Formatted HTC One X ... completely)
So yeah ... Hi
Yesterday evening I decided that I was sick of HTC Sense and wanted to unlock my bootloader, root my HTC One X and install cyanogenmod.
When I got, what appeared to be a bootloop, I panicked and did something really stupid. I kinda decided that it was a good idea to go into my ClockworkMod Recovery and formatted everything, including data and system.
Now I can't do anything with my phone of course. Also there appears to be no way to access the SD card inside and I can't take it out.
I have no recoveries or backup's and my laptop does not detect my phone at all.
Please help me, I would like to get my phone fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance
- 01-08-2013, 04:26 PM #2
- 160 Posts
Re: I did a really stupid thing (Formatted HTC One X ... completely)
Well, first of all I am assuming you didn't need your data. Otherwise I would have bad news for you.
Secondly, if you have adb, you should be able to boot into recovery and then use adb to push the cyanogenmod update files into the SD card (I think you should mount /sdcard from CWM). Tell me which parts makes sense so I can choose my words in explaining it.Give Me a Kiss! is my newest game on Google Play!
- By EN4CER in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:31 PM
- By siege101 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 12-05-2011, 07:39 PM
- By Kalmah in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2011, 02:56 PM
- By androgk in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 45Last Post: 11-20-2010, 08:17 PM
- By piggyman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2010, 08:08 AM