- 1 Posts
How to automate reset APN to default?
I have an HTC One X (4.1.1) on O2 in the UK and every couple of days it stops getting a data connection. I contacted O2 who told me to reset the APN to default, wait an hour then reboot which fixes the problem. For another day or so......
Is there a better / permanent fix for this or at least a way to automate this process? I have automateit but I can't get it to access menu clicks - is there an alternative macro app that would do this?
- 01-09-2013, 08:55 AM #2
- By c0pasetic in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2012, 12:58 AM
- By Jeremy in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:42 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2012, 02:24 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:40 AM
- By ecaggiani in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2011, 10:02 AM