Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Beam issue

Greetings.

I have 2 LG spectrum 2s that I am trying to get the contact list transfered from one to another using the beam feature but Its not working. On each phone I have NFC and Android beam on, open contact list on the phone i want to transfer from, place the two phones together, I get the jingle and the vibration, but nothing else happens. From what I have seen on youtube, the item shrinks on the screen and a send button appears. but when I do it, nothing changes. Can someone help me please. thanks... Also tried with music, pics. still nothing. Only the sound and vibration.

Default Odp: Beam issue

Sounds like you stillngot something disabled or error happens on each try (then try to see logcat, you can download app to see it if you have ics or lower)

Default Re: Beam issue

when you get the jingle and the item shrinks on the screen, did you touch the shrinked item to beam it?

i think thats your problem

Default Odp: Beam issue

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    when you get the jingle and the item shrinks on the screen, did you touch the shrinked item to beam it?

i think thats your problem
    Well he said he only got jingle and vibration