Help with sd card problems when rooting!
Please forgive me if this post does not belong in this section, I am new to these forums. When rooting my tab (Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113) with the method listed here [HOW TO] Root / Install CWM Recovery On the Galaxy Tab 2 P31XX running 4.1.1 OTA - xda-developers , everything works fine until I boot into recovery mode. When I go into recovery mode, the install from external sd option does not show. I have formatted my sd card to fat32 which I have read is what it should be, but it still does not show. I have searched as many places as I could find for hours, but I do not find out why I am having this problem. Please Help!
Re: Help with sd card problems when rooting!
I have attempted several more times, but always when in recovery mode, the "install zip from external sd " option fails to appear. My sd card is properly formatted, and the zip file is on the card, but still nothing happens.
- By farrellcollie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:23 PM
- By wkufan92 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM
- By kyjoe1 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:44 PM
- By kufta4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:16 AM
- By kkimble1986 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:05 PM