- 1 Posts
Gallery not Working!
Apologies if this is a mundane question...but i have somehow managed to remove the 'gallery' from my samsung gs3.
I've had a look on the app store but i cannot find it and not sure how to re-install it.
I use the camera a lot, and the gallery button when running the camera, doesnt do anything when pressed which I assume is because the gallery app is missing?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 01-10-2013, 11:22 AM #2
Re: Gallery not Working!
Unless you're rooted, you can't remove the Gallery app. You probably just removed the shortcut from your homescreen.
Go to your All Apps list (by tapping the circular icon in the middle of the bottom tray if you have Jellybean, or the square matrix icon on the right of the bottom tray if you have ICS), scroll until you find Gallery, long press it and drag to your homescreen.
If you're interested in a good 3rd party gallery app, try QuickPic. It's faster and smoother than most stock gallery apps.
- By Slff in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2013, 08:38 AM
- By limitproof in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2012, 04:55 PM
- By Mom2Ninjas in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:13 PM
- By MyT4g in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2010, 09:51 PM
- By n0m0n in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:52 PM