Changing Status and System Icon colour?
Sorry, bit of a n00b with Android hence the question.
I have a Galaxy Nexus running JB 4.2 and I've started playing around with (basic) customisation. Is it possible to change the colour of the Status and System Icons at the top of the screen from the default blue? Preferably to white. I have a nice dark look going courtesy of sammyycakes and others, the blue spoils it a bit.
Again, probably a dumb question but there you go.
- 01-12-2013, 08:51 AM #3
- 01-12-2013, 12:04 PM #4
- 01-12-2013, 05:59 PM #6
- By oldAGE in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2012, 01:51 PM
- By 3ibs in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2012, 10:23 PM
- By gunnermike53 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2011, 08:27 PM
- By thatguychuck in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:39 AM
- By evanthx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:45 AM